I started this blog in Summer 2016. I remember getting my first follower on Twitter and feeling rather excited – I was just happy that one person out there at least was interested in what I was doing. I never anticipated to have almost 1000 followers just a few months later, and to be asked by many other places to help out.
Here are other areas where I have either written blog posts, have given talks or have been interviewed.
- Interview for StudentBMJ about being a medical student with health issues
- My experience of being a patient on a psychiatric ward
Guest Blog Posts
- How I am Getting through Depression at Medical School on Respect Yourself. (@)
- My Attempted Escape from Depression – how I cope on In The Zen Garden. (@)
- The Reality of having a Mental Health Issue as a Medical Student on #LifeOfAMedStudent (@)
- Coming Back from Rejection – Reapplying for Medical School on Diary of An Aspiring Medic (@)
- First Years at Medical School vs Sixth Form: How Big is the Difference? on Diary of an Aspiring Doctor (@)
- Talk at Labelled, an event organised by Sam Barakat (@) addressing mental health matters. Was privileged to meet so many well known campaigners such as Abbie Mitchell, Jodie and Jonny Benjamin.
- Interview for StudentBMJ about being a medical student with health issues.
- Blog Post on this website featured on #LifeOfAMedStudent.
More coming up – watch this space!