Medical School applications to the United Kingdom, and undoubtedly elsewhere, are extremely competitive. When I first made this blog, I had no intention of making a page to help out with applications. The main purpose of this blog was to concentrate on things like life as a medical student and mental health. However, I have now decided that I will add some of my tips to applicants. I remember how stressful it was when I applied (in fact – I didn’t even get in first time round!).
- Choosing your Medical Schools – Advice on choosing what Medical Schools to apply to.
- Entry Tests – Information on the UKCAT and BMAT.
- General Information and FAQs – Commonly asked questions about Medicine applications, including GCSE and A-Level options.
- Interview Advice
- Personal Statement Advice
- Reapplying for Medical School – What to do if you weren’t successful in your application.
- Work Experience/Volunteering
If you want me to review your Personal Statement, please click here.